Wednesday 1 March 2023

Flights and firefighting: Companies push into the metaverse

My Ride in an Air Taxi in Busan, South Korea

I climbed into the front seat of the air taxi, buckled the seat belt and braced as the aircraft lifted off. The futuristic cityscape of Busan, South Korea, dropped away, and a digital avatar popped up on the windscreen with a message. With the city disappearing beneath me, I knew this was going to be a truly memorable experience.

The Air Taxi of Busan

The air taxi platform in Busan is powered by advanced technology, with regulators and operators committed to creating a safe, efficient, and affordable form of transportation. The flights are fast and efficient: connecting parts of South Korea that other forms of transport can’t reach. Enjoy the amazing views of the city from the air.

The Pilot and Digital Avatar

The pilot of the air taxi was to the point and gave me clear instructions. He gave me an overview of the destination and estimated time of arrival. The digital avatar in the windscreen turned out to be an important service provided by the operators; the avatar made sure we were on the correct route, with constant updates on our location. It was very reassuring.

My Memorable Experience

The entire experience of the air taxi was more than I expected it to be. It was a unique and memorable experience that I will never forget. With the incredible views of Busan, South Korea, and the reassuring digital avatar, this was definitely a flight I will never forget.



https://www.lifetechnology.com/blogs/life-technology-technology-news/flights-and-firefighting-companies-push-into-the-metaverse

Buy SuperforceX™